Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

this is a complaint

BeUnicorn

I had difficulty logging in because my internet was so bad, I couldn't play the game because the ping was high, and finally I was kicked out even though I cheated in the game, actually I didn't cheat, you have a very ridiculous cheat ban system, you need to prevent this urgently, please remove my penalty

my username is BeUnicorn in game

Quit

Epic Pika
I had difficulty logging in because my internet was so bad, I couldn't play the game because the ping was high, and finally I was kicked out even though I cheated in the game, actually I didn't cheat, you have a very ridiculous cheat ban system, you need to prevent this urgently, please remove my penalty

u got kicked cuz u were fighting and u were lagging

Rvshing

Where do you live? The PikaNetwork server is hosted in France the last time I checked. Have fun with your baguete.