Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

their is hacker name tgtgrdfdfcv

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I don't know what "joke" that is. At least say like (jk) behind your sentence so that people know you are joking.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Helper
Please do not create threads asking to punish a player, I’d recommend Creating a Player report instead, Make sure to include evidence.

LookCat

IGN
LookCat
Make sure to provide a video evidence of the suspect cheating. To report someone for the reason of Unfair Advantage (Hacking), Requires you to have a video of them blatantly hacking, if you don't have a recorder, feel free to download one or use the combination "Win + G" and press the record button (Only works in Windows 10).

Finally, upload the video to YouTube. Submit the report here https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ and proceed to paste the YouTube Video link on the Evidence section.

Have a great day.

- LookCat

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Make sure to provide a video evidence of the suspect cheating. To report someone for the reason of Unfair Advantage (Hacking), Requires you to have a video of them blatantly hacking, if you don't have a recorder, feel free to download one or use the combination "Win + G" and press the record button (Only works in Windows 10).

Finally, upload the video to YouTube. Submit the report here https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ and proceed to paste the YouTube Video link on the Evidence section.

Have a great day.

- LookCat
Not gonna comment on why you should repeat the solution again, but I honestly suggest you to buy a mc account with the username Lookcat, its still available rn.

LookCat

IGN
LookCat
Not gonna comment on why you should repeat the solution again, but I honestly suggest you to buy a mc account with the username Lookcat, its still available rn.
My bad didnt notice them, anyways LookCat ign is already registered in Pika so I dont really feel like buying an account for LookCat