Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars The tools (pikaxe and axe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qctrr

Rare Pika
IGN
dxwier
Minecraft username:
dxwier

Suggestion:
The tools (pikaxe and axe)

Detailed description:
Like can you guys be able to make the tools more like hypixel own i not saying you should copy for example.
bedwars-shop-gui.4436000

Reason(s):
Because its really hard to sort the tools out when buying it but its easier when you buy one and the more upgraded one comes out.

Last edited:

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Minecraft username:
dxwier

Suggestion:
The tools (pikaxe and axe)

Detailed description:
Like can you guys be able to make the tools more like hypixel own i not saying you should copy for example.
bedwars-shop-gui.4436000

Reason(s):
Because its really hard to sort the tools out when buying it but its easier when you buy one and the more upgraded one comes out.
-1 it would be a lot easier but also a lot more expensive to buy, as buying a diamond pick straight from the tools menu would cost soo much less than buying it by clicking the wooden pickaxe which changes tier according to which tier u have

Last edited:
OP
OP
qctrr

qctrr

Rare Pika
IGN
dxwier
I know it will be more expensive but it will be easier and also if i had a wooden pik for example and i buy a diamond one i will have two pikaxes now i dont know why its like that tho buy it needs to be fix thats why i suggested thats.

+1 good suggestion, it would be a lot easier but also a lot more expensive to buy, as buying a diamond pick straight from the tools menu would cost soo much less than buying it by clicking the wooden pickaxe which changes tier according to which tier u have
but what about when you die with that diamond pick? you have to spend another 12 gold to get it back.

bowquet

Epic Pika
-1, Originally I thought you meant the upgrading system where if you die with a tool it gets downgraded instead of reverting to wooden. But from your other comments you talk about having two pickaxes? This doesn't occur for me, and seems like moreso a bug rather than a suggestion.

OP
OP
qctrr

qctrr

Rare Pika
IGN
dxwier
-1, Originally I thought you meant the upgrading system where if you die with a tool it gets downgraded instead of reverting to wooden. But from your other comments you talk about having two pickaxes? This doesn't occur for me, and seems like moreso a bug rather than a suggestion.
I also but it as a bug to

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
yes and that to isnt it better to just spend less gold for the pikaxe?
that would be a lot of coding, (i think). it would take time to change the shopkeeper and everything and make the chat logs such as "u dont have enough, u need x more"... so i dont think this is necessary

zvmn

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
xLevii
Hello qctrr,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • PikaNetwork ≠ Hypixel.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.