Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The Long Wait Before I can Log In

Does this happen to you as well?

• YES! EVERYTIME!

• Yes, but only sometimes.

• Nope, it hasn't.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay_Fleet047

Title -A Long wait before I can even log in.

IGN -Jay_Fleet047

Server -Whenever I log in to Pika-craft.

Issue - It happens to me a lot! :( I mean like, it keeps saying /Log in... etc. Although, I've done it! It's a really annoying thing. But whenever I go to other servers a such, it doesn't. So I'm guessing the problem is between me (or some other players) and pika-craft's security protocol.

Date/Time - Everytime I log in.

I am really looking forward that this will be solved soon enough. ;) And may this be solved in the future.

Regards,
Jay_Fleet047
Pika-craft Player

DirkieXP

Banned
I encounter the same problem, but only if there are more than 2.2k members/players online. So this might be caused by lag, or connection issues with the database where all the players are registered.

OP
OP
Jay_Fleet047

Jay_Fleet047

I encounter the same problem, but only if there are more than 2.2k members/players online. So this might be caused by lag, or connection issues with the database where all the players are registered.

Why don't uhm... you guys create a single lobby for each player? I think that might work. But then again, only "might" xD
Like a small lobby for each one. So that we can easily /log in. Or like create more lobbies. And allow only 10 Players per lobby. :p

Also Dirkie, Im glad Im not the only one experiencing this problem. :)

CloudAP

Veteran
Well that would involve creating more servers. And we cant limit to 10 people as we get like 100+ people logging in and some are even afk or lagging in the lobby. Database is also problem since there are like thousands of people registered :p

Status
Not open for further replies.