Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The End [Now its real]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
Bye man Gl for the future. Going to miss you <3
Here comes a long para.......
Chillz, my app too got denied. But idgas, im going to apply in February to show the pika staff to show im worthy enough to be a staff member. It doesnt matter if it gets denied. All good things come to those who wait. You shouldnt be saying bad things about servers. What if someone says bad things to you instead? would u like that?? The same way the owner and the other staff members or members like me didnt like when people complain about the server. Dude App got denied? and u quit pika? Simply LOL. My app got denied like 4-5 times. Everytime i apply i think i wil get accepted. I get denied. So what? I'll wait 3 months and apply again to show them im worthy enough. I agree there are hackers in the server. Even if you ban all of them in 1 go, Does it really change the circumstances? NO! it doesnt. They will always come back. @TheBearKingHD Denied my app. I feel happy about it. I get to learn from my mistakes. @XxTheMeteorxX_ Gives me helpful options on ts. You have no idea how thankful i am to the pika staff who have brought me all the way here by playing on pika for about 4 years now. Someday i will be a staff member. My app got dened 4-5 times as mentioned above. I dont think u should leave pika man. Its the best community ive been to.

DODE2K

Veteran
To my limited knowledge that might be wrong if your staff application meet the requirements then it will be discussed in the next staff meeting to see if the application were good and if your behavior and also to see your previous punishments (if there is one) and also to see if one of the staff members know you and know that you are worthy or should be a helper and also the reason why they make you wait so long that its like a test they are testing to see if you can be patient enough

NOTE:If bear is the one denying the application that doesn't mean that he took the decision alone as i said staff member will discuss your application (if it met the requirements) and then they will decide if they should deny or accept the application

NOTE2: If your application doesn't mean the requirements that mean it will get an instant deny

I hope a staff member can confirm what i said

NOTES FOR STAFF MEMBER

1.Sometimes when someone respond to the staff application the applier doesn't get a notification that someone replied to his app(sometimes mean not always)

2.One of the reasons that people get really frustrated and angry when the app get denied is that you guys doesn't provide enough information on why it got denied

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
I t
To my limited knowledge that might be wrong if your staff application meet the requirements then it will be discussed in the next staff meeting to see if the application were good and if your behavior and also to see your previous punishments (if there is one) and also to see if one of the staff members know you and know that you are worthy or should be a helper and also the reason why they make you wait so long that its like a test they are testing to see if you can be patient enough

NOTE:If bear is the one denying the application that doesn't mean that he took the decision alone as i said staff member will discuss your application (if it met the requirements) and then they will decide if they should deny or accept the application

NOTE2: If your application doesn't mean the requirements that mean it will get an instant deny

I hope a staff member can confirm what i said

NOTES FOR STAFF MEMBER

1.Sometimes when someone respond to the staff application the applier doesn't get a notification that someone replied to his app(sometimes mean not always)

2.One of the reasons that people get really frustrated and angry when the app get denied is that you guys doesn't provide enough information on why it got denied
I totally agree with You.

OP
OP
BerkeTheKeklordBS

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Bye man Gl for the future. Going to miss you <3
Here comes a long para.......
Chillz, my app too got denied. But idgas, im going to apply in February to show the pika staff to show im worthy enough to be a staff member. It doesnt matter if it gets denied. All good things come to those who wait. You shouldnt be saying bad things about servers. What if someone says bad things to you instead? would u like that?? The same way the owner and the other staff members or members like me didnt like when people complain about the server. Dude App got denied? and u quit pika? Simply LOL. My app got denied like 4-5 times. Everytime i apply i think i wil get accepted. I get denied. So what? I'll wait 3 months and apply again to show them im worthy enough. I agree there are hackers in the server. Even if you ban all of them in 1 go, Does it really change the circumstances? NO! it doesnt. They will always come back. @TheBearKingHD Denied my app. I feel happy about it. I get to learn from my mistakes. @XxTheMeteorxX_ Gives me helpful options on ts. You have no idea how thankful i am to the pika staff who have brought me all the way here by playing on pika for about 4 years now. Someday i will be a staff member. My app got dened 4-5 times as mentioned above. I dont think u should leave pika man. Its the best community ive been to.

It changes my life so, if you played 3 years at this server and applying server wastes my 1 hour, cuz i cannot remember more clean history about my helper expirence. So i wasted like 1 hours when i doing this application, so i was planning to go outside and hang out with my friends but i called him i will apply to staff again i can believe it, and it wasted and trashed my 1 hour to wait TheBearKingHD's answer. Hope you understanded this.

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
It changes my life so, if you played 3 years at this server and applying server wastes my 1 hour, cuz i cannot remember more clean history about my helper expirence. So i wasted like 1 hours when i doing this application, so i was planning to go outside and hang out with my friends but i called him i will apply to staff again i can believe it, and it wasted and trashed my 1 hour to wait TheBearKingHD's answer. Hope you understanded this.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You wasted 1 hour fam? Ive been spending 2 days on my app and it got denied lol Im still happy about it and i didnt leave pika on such small issue.

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
ha ha and ha. its so funny but, you was not sleeped when you spended 2 days on your application and you are happy for not sleeping at least 48 hours.
Lol By that i meant i saved into drafts and then the next day when i have woke up I continue on my app. Lol

Zunet

Pika Member
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You wasted 1 hour fam? Ive been spending 2 days on my app and it got denied lol Im still happy about it and i didnt leave pika on such small issue.
Its not about how long you make it, Its all about you say it and do it for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.