Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Event The December Discount Coupons giveaway is not good for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliya48

Username:
Aliya48​

Suggestion:
The December Discount Coupons giveaway is not good for kids​

Detailed description:
Hey, the december giveaways are crazy! but i am sorry to say that it might not be very good for the kids...
like me, i also want free stuffs in the server so i decided to wait for the coupon code and try hard to achieve it...
and unfortunatly i cant :( including hundreds of kids... i was like looking at the screen for like an hour... It is Mentally painful and affecting us in studies... if nothing changes the students will waste a lot of time on this rather studying for their Exams(which is in Feb in India) the whole december!... it was dissapointing.

Suggestion: do ingame giveaways... where it is totally on luck rather than typing skills.

Hope you understand what i want to say,
And sorry if i said something wrong,
Thanks,
a geninun player of PikaNetwork.​

Reason(s):

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Hey,
If your notifications are turned on, you shouldn't need to stare at discord the whole time, but I agree with you about making the giveaways luck based. It is usually the same people who get the codes, and it is unfair to players who cannot type fast or have a disability that affects their typing. They have a giveaway bot which should be used instead.

Outscale

Banned
It's like this every year, and every year players complain, but nothing changes.
I couldn't think of a more stupid way to giveaway giftcards in days near Christmas. Instead of playing on the server or doing anything else in your free time you have to camp a discord channel, also players with slower internet or bad PC are always at a disadvantage.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Finish your studies first, then play video games to rest. If they send it during your rest time then good, you got a chance. But if you are studying, just focus on your study and forget about it, you wont get a good result either if you just keep thinking about the free ranks.

Dont get me wrong tho, I do agree this giveaway method is the worst way that could be done, and they should really change it to by the giveaway bot instead.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
well by coding bot one can use the code every time it comes out so it's unfair
But the thing is games are a waste of time if you are a student and have exams you shouldn't worry about giveaways or Minecraft
i am too from India and i realised the hard way that marks are important

Status
Not open for further replies.