Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global The addition of an Earth game mode Towny, Economy, PvP, Roleplay, Siege, and an intricately designed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawv

Username:
Brrave​

Suggestion:
The addition of an Earth game mode Towny, Economy, PvP, Roleplay, Siege, and an intricately designed Earth map.​

Detailed description:
Dear Pika Network Minecraft Server Team,

I kindly request the addition of an Earth game mode with combat style 1.9, incorporating Towny, Economy, PvP, Roleplay, Siege, and an intricately designed Earth map. Please ensure compatibility for players on Minecraft version 1.16.5 and above.

To maintain balance and fairness, I suggest removing Netherite armor, Netherite swords, Smithing Table, knockback enchantment, and thorns enchantment. These adjustments will create a more enjoyable and equitable gameplay experience.

Thank you for considering this request. I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Brrave

Reason(s):
Diverse Gameplay: An Earth game mode with features like Towny, Economy, PvP, Roleplay, Siege, and an intricately designed Earth map offers a variety of gameplay options, attracting a wider player base and keeping the experience engaging.

Community Interaction: Features like Towny and Roleplay encourage social interaction and collaboration among players, fostering a strong sense of community.

Strategic PvP and Siege: PvP and Siege mechanics add excitement and strategy to the gameplay, enabling intense battles and territorial control.

Balanced Gameplay
: Removing overpowered items and enchantments ensures fair and balanced gameplay, creating a level playing field for all players.

Compatibility for 1.16.5+: Making the Earth game mode compatible with Minecraft version 1.16.5 and above allows a broader player base to participate, strengthening the community and creating an active player environment.​

Example(s):
Herobrine.org's Terra Earth​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
Wtf it is definately not going to be accepted . Most players on pikanetwork are and won't be adapted to such mode .

And any mode without pvp is not worth . (Belive me not even 10 players activity will be seen in a mode without PvP)

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
This gamemode might be able to attract players like lifesteal but making it possible is quite a hard challenge also they already implemented OPlifesteal some days ago so, I don't think they will accept it.

Empror_OP

Staff Member
IGN
Empror_OP
Hello Bawv,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.