Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars take off karpet on bedwars map

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIigmamel44

Username:
Sigmamel44​

Suggestion:
take off karpet on bedwars map​

Detailed description:
On some bedwars map, there are carpet very hard because every time you walk on a carpet you are freeze and you can't move so, you can't do anything versus other players so it's loose, or in the best case, someone kill you and you respawn (if you have again your bed ...).In the "formula 1 circus" when you want to take emerauld you are blocked on the carpet so all the emerauld you can pick up are loose ...​

Reason(s):
best gamplay​

Example(s):
"formula 1" bedwars map​

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
This suggestion is kinda hard to read because of those grammar and spelling mistakes.
But I still managed to understand what is your query.
I can understand non full blocks can glitch out the server's anticheat for believing if the player hacking or not.
But its not that big of a deal for me. The most frustrated I got when I can't place blocks directly below cause there are always a slab or carpet.

OP
OP
S

SIigmamel44

sory for my bad english,
I play on a bad laptop and when i want to walk on a carpet i am systematically blocked. Thats happoen only on the bedwars map "paint map" and "formula 1 circus map", and i can't place block, so it's very frustating.
If the carpet couldn't be removed, maybe an other solution could be found ??

OP
OP
S

SIigmamel44

I said I'm very bad in english so please be understanding. I gonna try to be cleare :
In the "formula 1 circus" bedwars map and on the "paint" skywars map there is some carpet very frustrating because you can't use block or somtimes, you are blocked on them and you can't escape. I hope this problem can be fixed and please be UNDERSTANDING and RESPECTFULL, not like xZymp ......

varis_pro

Pika Member
+1 (explaining it in english properly because english isen't his first language)
everything he said makes 100% sense if u have ever played bed-wars you would know on that map if u even stand on the carpets u cant escape them for like half an hour, till then ur enemies can break ur bed and kill you so either remove the whole map or just remove the carpet, i have personally lost so many games because of it so i understand what he's trying to say :D

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
IGN
BlazeLavenson
sory for my bad english,
I play on a bad laptop and when i want to walk on a carpet i am systematically blocked. Thats happoen only on the bedwars map "paint map" and "formula 1 circus map", and i can't place block, so it's very frustating.
If the carpet couldn't be removed, maybe an other solution could be found ??
that "formula 1 circus map" is called Speedway

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
IGN
Ujjwal53
I think that's an exception because in most of the cases and most of the players never get stuck in a carpet if I say it's like wool I can understand but carpet has nothing to do with it.

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
Hello SIigmamel44,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Carpets in such maps are meant to sabotage players, they shall not be removed.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.