Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Super wool is not that useless after all

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Now...

Not be negative... But the quality of the clip... the hit delay... the royally laggy wool... the IQ of the opponent... that crosshair...

All good, but one question...

HOW CAN YOU BRIDGE WITH THAT CROSSHAIR?!
well recent problems caused mine and many other's ping to sky rocket soooo cant argue.

skills :D

(Also focus on second clip first was lame anyways lol)

notknown876

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
notknown876
n
Now...

Not be negative... But the quality of the clip... the hit delay... the royally laggy wool... the IQ of the opponent... that crosshair...

All good, but one question...

HOW CAN YOU BRIDGE WITH THAT CROSSHAIR?!
No man that crosshair is goated for bridging although I can bridge with any type of crosshair. But that right there is the goat.

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
well recent problems caused mine and many other's ping to sky rocket soooo cant argue.

skills :D

(Also focus on second clip first was lame anyways lol)
Pika ping is below 0, don't blame you tbh...

notknown876

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
notknown876
I cannot imagine aiming with that...
Well it's super easy when you are speed bridging try to keep the arrow's line parallel to the wool layer and when diagonal bridging keep the crosshair at wool corner so that the arrow gets divided in two halves.

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Well it's super easy when you are speed bridging try to keep the arrow's line parallel to the wool layer and when diagonal bridging keep the crosshair at wool corner so that the arrow gets divided in two halves.
You think I should try it?

notknown876

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
notknown876
It's your choice if you are comfortable in your current crosshair then don't but if you want to try something new you can.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
I don't even notice where my crosshair is during bridging lol. But ya u r right aligning crosshair like that during God bridging or similar is essential