Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Practice Sumo Fly

Abod_

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Abod_​

Suggestion:
Sumo Fly​

Detailed description:
sumo fly is sumo ok? and if you hit the player what gonna happend is the hits like combo like this game need higher cps like 9-12​

Reason(s):
beacuse is gonna be funny sumo when you fly​

Example(s):
ok is sumo but hits like combo and u fly and no armour no food nothing only sumo but hits is like combo in practice gamemode​

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
It doesn't make any sense... you mean when you hit keep hitting player they will be in air until they hit you back to balance it...
it doesn't feel right i can't explain but its too weird

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
Abod_

Suggestion:
Sumo Fly

Detailed description:
sumo fly is sumo ok? and if you hit the player what gonna happend is the hits like combo like this game need higher cps like 9-12

Reason(s):
beacuse is gonna be funny sumo when you fly

Example(s):
ok is sumo but hits like combo and u fly and no armour no food nothing only sumo but hits is like combo in practice gamemode
I truly cant understand what are you saying ;/ sorry. -1 and many of the players doesnt know or cant click up to 9-12 cps meaning that gamemode will be dead anyway and if a autoclickers entre then you are done. Like he will win every single game, So they can get the leaderboard with using cheats easily which I dont want :(

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
this makes no sense stop shitposting on the forums to get more messages

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
this makes no sense stop shitposting on the forums to get more messages
Are you serious? wtf is wrong you are the second person to tell me to stop messaging on forums to get more messages... I was the first one to message about " i dont understand what you are saying" and I geniunly dont care about getting more messages on forums... IF I had messages something positive then you wouldnt have said this you are just mad. look at yourself u joined 22 days ago and have 242 messages and there is me who join on 26th february 2022 and have 195 and you are telling me i m farming messages? and someone had to message something you know