Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Suggestions for Skyblock Classic After reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matdaan

Hello guys, I have surveyed and asked the players what things they wanna change about the new sky block. As its resetting Soon, All the players want the respective authorities to look upon these changes and give them considerations
1. As rare crate keys are themselves so rare themselves, their is no need to keep useless slots in the rare roulette like enchanted books or levels from exp bottles. Only Spawners or GOD Sets.
2. One problem the auctions have is that people snipe on the last seconds thus it gets a luck and lag game instead of a real auction , In reality the auctioneer counts till the from the last bid and if no further bids are provided it gets sold. So instead of a duration for the whole auction the duration should be for the bids.
3. The Ore blocks(Dia, Gold, Iron) are way too expensive on shops. Their prices should be lowered so that more new comers to the servers can buy them accordingly.
4. Remove spawner mining from donor exclusive. I understand that the server needs money to function. But this is way too unfair for the normal members. You can add a limit for number of spawners mined per week or month(Whatever suits and you think is just). And no limit for the donator of course. As its skyblock, ppl would actually wanna have spawner on their island instead of nether.
5. Nether protected, too dangerous. I thing we realized is the nether protected from destruction area was too dangerous to roam around. I request the developers to make it safe in the starting area to certain no of blocks.
6.Spawn too big. Its a personal one, I think preferably the shop could be contained in one segment so the players dont have to go looking for things everywhere, like the 5 sections are at the moment.
7. Member-Text too dull. It is difficult to read and is causing our eyes to strain. I believe the text can be made more readable. Donors names are way to flashy already for them to get the first preference is text look
That's all for now. :) I hope you guys consider these.
This will encourage more players to join the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.