Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Uhc? Or Uhc like games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmgItsDanny

Suggestion:
Uhc? Or Uhc like games?

Detailed description:
Hopefully Pika can add Uhc or uhc like games as i really enjoy it. You could add a feature were the gamemode happens...say 12:00 pst everyday and the winner wins crates, ranks, $1 on the shop etc. This would be an amazing gamemode if they add it

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Uhc

Example:
Because this game is very popular. It may bring more people to the lobby. It will spice it up the server a lot.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
*clears throat as he prepares for a big post*

To begin with, I think that a uhc gamemode would be an excellent addition to this server. Many people of the community most likely watch uhcers and would kill to also be a part of this gamemode, one way or another. As proven by youtube, uhc is a big part of the minecraft community and is something that could attract even more people to this server, cracked users or even premium if it is good enough. Uhc not only practises one person pvp, it's also addicting and also contains a survival aspect to it. As many other gamemodes, uhc can create a great stable community of people in it, contesting, having fun, chatting and more. It is also a hard gamemode, which can be a challenge for some people to face. Personally, I would love this gamemode being implemented.

The drawbacks of it are the lag it can create (As it will most likely contain a ton of people) and the need of some staff always being there. Hackers won't hesitate to put on their hacks and join uhc to win a game and kill a ton of people, so a uhc gamemode will have probably the biggest need for staff.

Now, I do not wish to discuss further whether it'll be a speed uhc or not or what will be the gamemodes of it, as this thread just brings up the topic of it being implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.