Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Tower Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areteen

Suggestion:
Tower Defence

Detailed description:
I would love Pika-Network to add "Tower Defense", It's a gamemode that I love, I don't know why but I love that gamemode. For so many people it might be boring but for me It's the best strategy game out there.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It's a gamemode that everybody would enjoy, I think it's fun to play because you need to have a strategy how to protect your "base" and know what enemies to spawn on the other team to defeat them.

Example:
This is an old video that I found with the plugin gameplay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQy-GkHyYYA

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
Hmm never played it i just played one game before i reply on this post. And i love it already :D!
Would love to see it on Pika some day.

+1

NickTill

Seems like a cool idea to me! Of course, before we begin to develop servers, we usually cast a vote. The vote contains a vast array of servers that have been suggested, and usually the most popular vote, becomes the newest server we develop. Hopefully when the time comes around, we will add Tower Defense as one of the options! Anyways, thanks for the suggestion!
+1

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

Status
Not open for further replies.