Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: Top Elo//Anti Cheat/Lag/

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThebestmafiaxReal

Suggestion:
Top Elo//Anti Cheat/Lag/

Detailed description:
Well for starters i think /EloTop should of been implemented into the practicePvP server since the beginning it's an essential addon that makes the game more Interesting fun and competitive! (consider adding leaderboards for practice on the website)
2nd thing is the Anti Cheat i think the practicepvp needs a better anti cheat one that can automatically ban simple hacks like "Killaura/Forcefield" because these 2 hacks are propobly the most used hacks on pika-Network i think that pika network can become Alot better than it is now with a better anti cheat plugin i mean the reason why 50% of donators quit is because of hackers and i think it's the same for PracticePvP
Pika-network has a great potential PracticePvP can become huge and i'll explain my reasons
#1- Not alot of "Practice" servers are hosted in EU and most of them are not that good and pika can take advantage of this to gain more popularity
#2 Anti cheat should be able to AUTOBAN Forcefield/killaura it's the easiest hack to block + it's the most used hack for pvp i've seen for the past 3 years and i think that implementing an anti cheat on practicepvp isn't going to cause too much lag as if it would cause on for example factions because people don't run around the world and build etc they just /ranked and they fight
and now for the Lag
i have 26 Ping yet the server laggs as if i had 100 ping i think the developers should be able to fix this by moving the arenas alittle bit further away from each other which might improve fps for some people and might improve this server lag
That's it folks! hope you like my suggestion <3 please leave a comment on what you think about this <3 wuuv you all <3

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
ELO TOP
-More Competitive
-People can track to see who's the best/ how many wins they have their KDA and more
ANTI CHEAT
-too many hackers
-Will improve server popularity 100%
LAG
Less lag More fun it's simple as that

Example:

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
we have an anti-cheat system called PAC [Pika Anti-Cheat]. thing is, if you are fast at pvp, you may get false banned and creates a hard time for staff to find out if it was a false ban, or if was hacks.

Moon_420

Banned
[+1]

- Arenas are already further away from each another.
- I agree the fact that Leaderboards should be added and make a ELO not just a simple number making a potential of it.
- Server should be less lagging even tho like you said you have 26 ping and it feels like having 200+ i my self played on different servers while i had 150+ ping the Game-play was smoother than 48 ping on the Practice on Pika Network.
- Anticheat should get updated as soon as possible as it makes game unplayable and unfair as mostly of the time i'm playing against Blatant cheaters and "Legit" (Ghost Client) people who pretend to be Legit while hacking with Smooth Aim-bot or similar hacks.
- There also should be a Scoreboard telling how much a match is lasting and how many people are in duels and how many people are in Queue and telling who is your Opponent that your fighting against.
- This should all be fixed in the new update for Practice and there should be new maps and new lobby as currently the one is nearly griefed missing blocks/additional blocks and so many other stuff.

Moon_420

Banned
we have an anti-cheat system called PAC [Pika Anti-Cheat]. thing is, if you are fast at pvp, you may get false banned and creates a hard time for staff to find out if it was a false ban, or if was hacks.
Then why not update the Spartan anti-cheat as Practice is currently using since Practice got released they never intended to improve it it's still Build 109 and there's Build 133 of the Anti-Cheat hello? 3 months of updates

OP
OP
T

ThebestmafiaxReal

i know you have that anti cheat but it looks like it's a leaked plugin since 2012 no offence, literally people with 20 cps reach 4 hitting me 10/per milisecond yet they don't get banned .

Status
Not open for further replies.