Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Suggestions: For Updating Galactix Faction Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPDungca09

Suggestion:
Suggestions: For Updating Galactix Faction Server

Detailed description:
Galactix Faction Server is one of the lowest server on the Pika Network. I wish that Pika Staff Team to update it to make it better and Hacker Free. So that people can join it and have fun.

Here are Some of Example for the Server:( This is only Suggestion pls don't judge ty :) )

1. Custom Books Tinkerer-Turns unwanted custom books in dust to upgrade your wanted book
2. Remove The Custom Enchant Limit to Unrank Players- because in PvP. Ranked Players has a advantage over unrank players
3.Better Loot (from Crates,Supply Drop, Boss and etc.)
4.An Automatic Supply Drop Sytem- because the supply drop system need like 50 people to work and it takes 1 hour to make the event happen. I wish that there is like a automatic supply drop like every 30-60 mins.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
Because, I play a lot in this server and i wish that i can be make better with my suggestions.Please make this happened.
Galactix Server is one of the unique server in Pika Network. I really want it to change for the better

Example:

Status
Not open for further replies.