Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: speed uhc

Status
Not open for further replies.

megawolf50YT

Suggestion:
speed uhc

Detailed description:
hey guys,
so i thought of a game that hasn't pika-network and i thought of speed uhc because it is a fun game and i suggest that you put it in the server

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
because the game is a lot of fun and i think so many people will have fun to

Example:

SladeRz

Please make a more informative thread, and while this may be a good idea, there is many things like updates, staff remake and server resets going on at the moment. And I fear if this is added...after all these updates, It will turn out like SG and not be as active as needed to hold a stable player base. So sorry...

DqrkneZz

Veteran
To be honest, if speed uhc were ever to come out it'd come with uhc as well. As those two are almost the same thing. There were many suggestions like this, neither denied nor accepted. Right now, it'd be very hard for a new gamemode to come out because of everything going on at the time but at the near future this would be a really nice addition to the server. Uhc is a popular gamemode which would attract many players since currently no cracked server has uhc so if this was done well, it could prove to be very good for the server. Personally, i love uhc and pvping so it would be perfect for me and some other peeps. So, +1

Status
Not open for further replies.