Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Reset to the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDking

Suggestion:
Reset to the past

Detailed description:
Knowing how survival games is now, I think we need to completely revamp it. To when it was like UHC, but with all free kits. The people who have been on pika-network for years should know what I'm talking about. To people who don't know what I'm talking about, years ago, pika-network used to have survival games as their most famous minigame, with all free kits, eg. kit creeper, chameleon, cultivator and so on. Everyone spawned near each other, and there was a few minute grace period for everyone to run off to FIND their resources to get stacked, just like UHC. There were no chests to loot from. It was basically UHC, but it was named survival games.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

SurvivalGames

Reason:
I think this is necessary, as SG is basically a ghost town now, and I'm quite sure the players would be delighted at the 'new' approach to SG. Or you could just replace it with UHC. Whatever works.

Example:

Moon_420

Banned
The concept of Survival Games is not to spawn with tons of Item it's to find Chests hidden around the map, get stacked then destroy the enemy adding free Items and Kits wouldn't be that fun. They should honestly add way more kits but don't make them overpowered or too easy to get so people still have to loot the chests around the Map so there's a point for the Chests to be there. And yes I think they should make an separate gamemode for UHC I'm so desperate to play that Gamemode it's soo much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.