Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: Reset factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrizzyHD

Suggestion:
Reset factions

Detailed description:
I think it would be a good idea to reset factions and make a new spawn and take some things away and keep some things. Like take away mcmmo i really think thats for op factions not regular factions. I think making alot of cool new stuff for factions could bring in alot more people and get some new hacking system yes this will take time but i think it would be good for the factions server and make alot of peoples playing experience alot better and make it no so play to win just make a few things different and take some things away and i feel like it would make factions very much better.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
My reason for this is so that factions players have something new something better something that they actually would stick around and play cause of right know im only seeing about 4-6 people on at a time at the most about 10 i think doing this would make it alot more.

Example:

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
well the pika administration will decide what server to reset (+it takes time to make everything. so just be patient and wait, also, other servers needs to be updated+ restarted too). and the reason why you dont have a lot of ppl playing is because of time zones... reset wont change anything

Status
Not open for further replies.