Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Plugin for /report

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroForge

Suggestion:
Plugin for /report

Detailed description:
Pika-mods I suggest adding a plugin that allows players to do /report [Player_Name] [Reason].This will allow easier detection of hackers and insta-banning without having to go through the hassel of uploading evidence.

Of course, you would have to set a reminder to players that you will ban players that abuse the report system.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
Increased efficiency of catching rule-breakers

Example:
/report patoto123 Kill aura, anti-kb

Warning:You will be banned for 14 days for abusing the /report system

Moon_420

Banned

This is already added and your way of preventing abuse is absolute trash. Why ban people from abusing /report when you can instead add cooldown to it if your plugin developer that's more efficient.

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
How does Staff know if the /report is true or not when there is no evidence?

It would be very difficult to know without any evidence if its true or not. (screenshots, videos, etc.)

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with the rest of the people

/Report would be an ez way for an abuse and it's a horrible thing since you cannot provide evidence like a video/screenshot of it, so it's a no for me

HeavyGuy

Legendary Pika
I agree with the rest of the people

/Report would be an ez way for an abuse and it's a horrible thing since you cannot provide evidence like a video/screenshot of it, so it's a no for me
Ye You are right you cant send ss or videos

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I believe something like that has been already suggested but with the player getting banned after some people had reported him. This has an even higher chance of abuse as every player who would lose a fight to someone better than him could report him for killaura. Even with more than 1 people reporting someone and him being insta-banned doesn't mean that he's hacking. The chances of this being abused are extremely high. Lastly, the other suggestion has been denied and so should this one.

Requesting lock.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 Although this is a good suggestion players can abuse it.

Have a lovely day,
iactivateMC

Status
Not open for further replies.