Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Please help me Pike network :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxMC

Suggestion:
Please help me Pike network :'(

Detailed description:
Pika network can you help me if you see this message i mean for playing in your server for almost 5 years in a row no doubt you not the best server of all but even though that im not a staff but I think this is the time to help i f you can I'm very upset what i have i met this girl in pike network even though that i had an mistake on her pls help to find her his name BluezMinerMitzi an her friend is Naru017

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Guys i need girl i cry for him for this mistake i have done
I just need a participate please guys Please help help me
I will do anything to get this girl i want to say sorry to her friend but the only thing we talk is in her discord account but i will anything to make me forgiven and her friend please pika make you member happy even it's hard to say to you this is this is disgusting to say to you please i just need your help

Example:
They will always online in august 13, 2017 and their at the eggwars at 1:30 pm and sent them in the world that say sorry and i will do you'r task that i promise all of you

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Uh....what? Also, this is not a suggestion. Maybe someone should move this in an offtopic channel or something?

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Good day.

Your determination is.. admiring. Although this isn't the correct section for that. You may post this in off topic or try to find other players in our discord server.

Status
Not open for further replies.