Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Suggestion: op-prison ???? click bait nahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

your friend :)

Suggestion:
op-prison ???? click bait nahhhh

Detailed description:
I MIST GOOD OLD DAYS

here some ideas for op-prison can be good
1. disable the fortune for lot of blocks (beacon, wool [all kind], glass, and more ) to make lit bit hard to get this item

2. make picks lit bit more OP by adding enchants and to get enchant u need to tokens and to get tokens you need to vote or keys because keys are kinda useless

3. add access to /fly for ranks and to crates/keys

4. make the plot little bit smaller they kinda big

5. add lot of ranks the jump from prestige 'f' to 'g' to 'h' it's really hard and by adding more ranks its will be lit bit easy
or to make op-prison unfinishable you get 'a' to 'z' ranks then you upgrade to prestige this will expansive then u start prestige 1 rank a and keep ranking up until prestige 1 rank z then you pay more money to get prestige 2 rank 'a' until you get prestige 2 rank z then rank free [now this can take some time to get free] by ranking up to prestige u will unlock some commands like /pv 2 or something

6. add coin flip or lottery plugin on server its will be good because it's really famous on other servers (op-sky_block factions and more)

7. add lucky blocks to the mines to be good and another way to get tokens

8. add an access to /fly when in a mine ( example you are mining down in mine it's kinda hard to get up but if u have /fly under the mine u can just fly out [YOU CAN ONLY FLY ON THE LEVEL OF THE BLOCK YOU CANT FLY IN SKY LIKE A BIRD]

9.add booster when u vote this is luck thing when u vote you have chance to get boost from 1% to 9% when u are selling in mine shop

10. add donor mine (if u want)

11. add /adshop because why no

some of these can be on normal prison staff can decide

if u don't get what I mean in one of these just replies and say n° of the idea and write us what you think this take some time don't hate

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Prison

Reason:
op-prison need a reset and some new ideas so i give some of my time to write this

if there is a fault in my writing thing I am not an American my first language isn't English
mine is Arabic if u want to know

Example:

nd618

Supporter
The suggestions are not bad but I disagree with following :

-Disable fortune for lots of blocks
-Access to /fly
-"Unfinishable" prison

But everything else seems fine.

OP
OP

The suggestions are not bad but I disagree with following :

-Disable fortune for lots of blocks
-Access to /fly
-"Unfinishable" prison

But everything else seems fine.
thx for your reply
but disabling fortune is kinda good to give beacons and other blocks a price old op-prison only prestige h so they are kinda expensive if u want free beacons u need to play to get it but now just go to pvp mine (next warp a ) get 1 and dupe it with the fortune they are kinda now worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.