Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion: on tnt jumps

kricko01

Hi so the tnt jumps in Bedwars are insta kill I sometimes tnt jump and i die in the island I hope You make it resonable like make the damage 2-4 hearts that reasonailbe

Zxga

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi so the tnt jumps in Bedwars are insta kill I sometimes tnt jump and i die in the island I hope You make it resonable like make the damage 2-4 hearts that reasonailbe
And for me tnt jump deal normal damage :/

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Hello there,
You must have been lagging or having connection issues, as I take normal damage when doing it so, sometimes it teleports back which is kind of annoying, but I take normal damage, perhaps you should put this in a bug report.

Unawarely

The Pika
If you put tnt right next to you it does a lot of damage. I would put this in suggestions.

T

Terrythedog

You leave it. If u think you can make a better server then leave and make your own
Aww yes let people play on trash servers and when anyone says it’s trash people get offended snd tell me to leave

When did I say I thought I could make a better server

Panas

Banned
I am saying it to you. If you think this server is trash then don't bother fixing it. If you want you can also apply for staff.
Discord: Panas#6806
#4 Leaderboard player bedwars

MrHeart

Banned
Hey Terry im MCLIOR remember me we haven't talk in so long I've been playing creative for a long time.

T

Terrythedog

I am saying it to you. If you think this server is trash then don't bother fixing it. If you want you can also apply for staff.
Discord: Panas#6806
#4 Leaderboard player bedwars
I never said I wanted to fix it? I said staff should fix a trash server. Why don’t bother? No I don’t want staff

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
what about fireball jumps ):