Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Suggestion on Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Hello People from the Pika
I have a suggestion

Recently i just read the rules that glitching isn't allowed well i didn't know what is the advantage of glitching on bases at factions.The server should allow the epearl glitching and tpa glitching i get the point of server so raid will be challenging but the building of bases will not be challenging also

Countering of glitch is way to easy even you're a donator or not you're just going to put vacant space on your layered base and its already countered

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
As far as I know, glitching is allowed in factions

According to the rules glitching is allowed on OPFactions, however the rules of Factions says nothing about glitching. So does that mean that Glitching is inherently allowed on factions because its allowed on OPFactions?

CloudAP

Veteran
Factions
Any Mcmmo Features/Bugs/Glitches that will give you advantages and any way to abuse and get into a base illegally isn't allowed, and this includes the Horses and Apples Mcmmo feature.
: Permanent Ban >> IP Banned (If used on an alt)

We apologize for that "misleading" rules. Will try to inform staff about it :)

OP
OP
Ken Henry Eusebio

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Factions
Any Mcmmo Features/Bugs/Glitches that will give you advantages and any way to abuse and get into a base illegally isn't allowed, and this includes the Horses and Apples Mcmmo feature.
: Permanent Ban >> IP Banned (If used on an alt)

We apologize for that "misleading" rules. Will try to inform staff about it :)
THANKS m8 now rumors are ended time to glitch bases WOOT WOOT

Andrew

Pika Member
a hollow layer will not stop anyone from enderperl glitching into a base,
and even if it ain't allowed, its done regularry.
hard to be online and take a screenshot whenever some potato does it.
mostly since they purposefully check faction info to make sure no one is online in the faction where they glitch into, then dreadfully set home, and wait till peeps get online, and there you have it.
once you are dead, you will respawn without any gear, just to be killed again and again.
or you don't log in, and your faction mates will get killed, then respawn without any gear and get killed again and again.

hence sethome on territory owned by a faction you are not part of should not be made possible.
at all.
and why respawn at f home is b/s.
spawn is the place to spawn, no mather how alien it sounds.
ya know it kinda hints it if you have doubts.
like if ya try to figure it out all on yer own,
spawn -> the place to spawn at.
takes a bit of time, but once you get the hang of it, it gets clear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.