Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: New public command

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLinkHD

Suggestion:
New public command

Detailed description:
So i played eggwars earlier and notice that there is no /report command to report hacking players. It would be lovely to have a /report on every single game in your lovely server

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
I want the staff to add /report not only to help them ban hackers easily but to help the community

Example:

Davidva

Veteran
Defintly a +1 because it helps us as staff alot to find the hackers way easier.

your friend :)

+1
we need this to ban hackers and as a fix for spam thing the amount of report will show up on the GUI of reports (example: I report a hacker 5 times when u open the GUI [by staff member] u will see 5 stack heads or block or something to see the amount of report each player have)if he haven't any report he will have any thing
and u can report every 2-3 min to avoid the spam

Majdy Rkia

Pika Member
bad idea some players are going to abuse it and report every player thats going to annoy them keep the system like this better so they can put proof etc..

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Saw another post suggesting this, and I'll say the same thing. It's debatable. It's gonna make it easier for people to report hackers and rule-breakers, but some may use it unnecessarily.
Personally, I like it. +1 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.