Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: New minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperNotCoolBoy2

Suggestion:
New minigame

Detailed description:
Can you guys please add speed builders on your server please

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
the server needs more FUN minigames

Example:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Well, for starters I would suggest you add more detail to your suggestion as some people may not know what you're talking about and also it's most likely your suggestions will get more noticed if you have put more work and effort into it.

Now, I myself do not know of this minigame but since @skyarmyfan11 said that it's similar to Build wars then I'll have to agree with him. Built battle is indeed a similar minigame with the one you suggested.

So, Requesting Lock.

Zrotix

Epic Pika
Well, for starters I would suggest you add more detail to your suggestion as some people may not know what you're talking about and also it's most likely your suggestions will get more noticed if you have put more work and effort into it.

Now, I myself do not know of this minigame but since @skyarmyfan11 said that it's similar to Build wars then I'll have to agree with him. Built battle is indeed a similar minigame with the one you suggested.

So, Requesting Lock.
Actually, Speed Builders is not really similar to Build wars. In both of the games, the players receive a topic. However, in Build Wars, players have to try to build the best structure and receive positive votes. In Speed Builders, players have to try to match the structure that has been shown for 10 seconds. There is a 30 second time limit and the build that gains the least percentage (how it matches the previous structure) will become demolished. (The player will lose). It is from another server that I won't mention. (It's a memory game.)

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
it seems like DxWarrior have made the suggestion, not you. I agree that Pika should have more minigames. They're busy with the current problems of OPSB I think. I'm not 100% sure yet. Moon_420 already made a suggestion about some other minigames but much more in detail. I suggest you should put more time and effort next time.

-Death

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
i think that they need to update the servers that they already have and only after that start to make new game modes/mini games

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 Because I do not like this idea and adding a server that is 99% going to by dying won't help the community and which therefore, means new comers will seek no further interest in our server..

Leo Out

Status
Not open for further replies.