Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion]: My survival suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Server
    Survival
  • Suggestion
    First of all, I think that Donors should have their names in color in TAB Second is claiming in the nether Third is making mobs that spawn from spawners have ( AI ) Forth is adding core protect back to survival Fith is /afk for warlock and alchemist Sixth is /realname
  • Reason
    we used to have colored names in TAB or player list for donators it also had a snowflake in front of it but after it got hacked we lost it so I think it would be nice if it was added back . samurai was a reddish color ninja was light gray warlock was light blue and alchemist was yellow . Second is claiming in the nether since it has been enabled every single map until now I don't see a reason for that to change now and it allows players to safely build in the nether farms bases etc. Third is making mobs that spawn from spawners have ( AI ) since they dont have any ( AI ) in my opinion it takes some of the challenge out of survival and it limits you on what kind of farms you can make . Forth is adding core protect to survival previously staff had said that it was taken out because it took up to much space but that was also when the epic world generator was in survival and since that's gone now it would be good to add it back since it makes finding griefers and x-rayers much easier and it also adds the ability to restore / rollback areas . Fith is adding /afk quite a few donators go afk on the server and when someone tries to msg them and there afk they usually think their ignoring them and every other server has it so why not. why only donators ? to avoid players spamming it as much . Sixth /realname as far as I know only admins and moderators have it and when reporting a donator the only way of getting proof is to record while msging them. witch is much more of a hassle as opposed to taking a screenshot of /realname .

• Example
http://prnt.sc/cjahyl

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
Ok
+1 for suggestion 1 < it did look cool + you could tell who was rank better
Neutral for suggestion 2 because i like how you cant be op with wither /blaze farms atm
3 rd im not really sure
4th Core protect was too laggy , its needed for helpers trust me but i dont think we have enough space for it
5th - +1 , helpers also need it to since it was removed
6th- +1 /realname for everyone or how are they gonna report donators who done /nick 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.