Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: More staff at eggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

wantedeagle

Suggestion:
More staff at eggwars

Detailed description:
If you ever played egg wars, you surely did face hackers.
I'm just asking you to recruit more staff to take care of the egg wars, it's actually full of hackers, probably 2 out of 10 in every single egg wars game...

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Eggwars

Reason:
They are so annoying, they have anti-knockback, their hit is like 5M knockback, they attack really fast, and they also can fly/build really fast without any effort.

Example:

your friend :)

bro lot of members have the same issue we can do anything only repost them with proof using camstudio or other software this is the only solution i think staff are dowing they job if u have a solution resonable

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Staff just might be in /vanish which makes them invisible. The only way you can help the Pika-Network Staff Team is to Report with proof.

Desiiweee

Banned
It will help if you make a ban report instead of making this kind of threads.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Suggestion:
More staff at eggwars

Detailed description:
If you ever played egg wars, you surely did face hackers.
I'm just asking you to recruit more staff to take care of the egg wars, it's actually full of hackers, probably 2 out of 10 in every single egg wars game...

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Eggwars

Reason:
They are so annoying, they have anti-knockback, their hit is like 5M knockback, they attack really fast, and they also can fly/build really fast without any effort.

Example:
They'll get spammed, and also if you saw a hacker. Quickly report in the right section. And, you need to have proof. Video, i would highly suggest to use bandicam.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Let's just get a machine and start making staff members..

Ay, they are recruiting staff members for every server they have, not only for one which they need most. Yes sometimes they focus on certain server but that is not enough.
They can't recruit if players do not apply..
Once a mature, bit experienced player applies for eggwars, or any other server he desires, i am sure he will be accepted to the team.. Otherwise they won't make new staff members and as far as i know, they don't have any kind of machine to make staff members or human beings for their server.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I changed my mind. I'm not going to apply for staff anymore. Don't ask.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Well, indeed eggwars is lacking staff members but nothing can be done about this since we can't get new staff members without actual players applying for the position. Of course, if someone has enough experience, motivation and maturity, he will definitely be accepted. So it's up to players to help the server get more staff members. I can guarantee that every staff member does his/her best to keep all the servers clean though.

Davidva

Veteran
Daily I take care of all eggwars servers but it is diffecult because of the broken permissions we have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.