Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Suggestion: Kit pvp pot stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Kit pvp pot stacking

Detailed description:
I dont really know if this idea would be great for kit pvp, but for me it will. Please make the healing potion stackable because our inventory always get full with pots, making it hard for players to loot the kill. And it would be great for op pvp too, because the extra armour and pots will be available on the hotbar. This will also be good for normal players, because they can loot more. Making it possible for normal players to be leveled with donators

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
For balance to normal and donator players

Example:
Xd

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
-1 from me it will make killing players a lot difficult as they will start right clicking their pots god knows how many they will stack in their inventory - in a nutshell it would make kit pvp dead because let's face it you want to hit someone for like 900 times to kill him lmao :laugh: still excluding the fact of enderpearls players would have so no thank you it's a terrible and most impractical suggestion

OP
OP
Lil_Jstn

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
-1 from me it will make killing players a lot difficult as they will start right clicking their pots god knows how many they will stack in their inventory - in a nutshell it would make kit pvp dead because let's face it you want to hit someone for like 900 times to kill him lmao :laugh: still excluding the fact of enderpearls players would have so no thank you it's a terrible and most impractical suggestion
but it will make kitpvp more hard and challenging

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
I dont like this, pots not being stacked adds skill to potting and differentiates the good players from the bad players making pots stack would make skill oblivious and also makes kills obnoxious.

-1 from me

DqrkneZz

Veteran
No, that would make getting kills on kit-pvp extremely irritating, especially for good players. Also, the skill involved would be way less as everyone would have too many pots and would die way way harder. Plus, I'm pretty sure the current pots are fine if not too much on their own.

For that and the reasons stated above -1

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Good evening,
NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.