Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] IzMeDen - Tree Assist

Status
Not open for further replies.

IzMeDen

• Server
I want it on OpSkyblock
  • Suggestion
This is a useful plugin for everyone because you can easily cut down a tree and it will automatically replants the sapling with the same type.
  • Reason
Useful to everyone that needs wood (for example: He/She is gonna make a chest and his mom tells him to stop playing computer and then he chops down the tree easily and make a chest as fast as possible).
  • Example
Heres the link to download this thing: https://mods.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/tree-assist

And heres a video of it:

DODE2K

Veteran
you can do that with your special effect from AXES skills in mcmmo

Jeston01

Pika Member
  • Server
I want it on OpSkyblock
  • Suggestion
This is a useful plugin for everyone because you can easily cut down a tree and it will automatically replants the sapling with the same type.
  • Reason
Useful to everyone that needs wood (for example: He/She is gonna make a chest and his mom tells him to stop playing computer and then he chops down the tree easily and make a chest as fast as possible).
  • Example
Heres the link to download this thing: https://mods.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/tree-assist

And heres a video of it:
that's a good example.. always happen to me.. xD

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
(for example: He/She is gonna make a chest and his mom tells him to stop playing computer and then he chops down the tree easily and make a chest as fast as possible).

The same problem happens to me, except it's my girlfriend instead of my mom xD well good idea, hope this gets implemented.

Deviate

Mcmmo has a tree feller ability when using axes, it has the same function so there is no need to add this plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.