Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Increase maximum amount of /auc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Suggestion:
Increase maximum amount of /auc

Detailed description:
The maximum amount of /auc is 10.000 by default. In op factions, prizes go up to 500.000.000. Often a player will not get the minimum amount he / she wants for an item, which leads to /auc c. By increasing the maximum amount that auc can have (mayb also considder the maximum increase value to like 1.000.000 or 10.000.000) it will lead to less canceled auctions and less spam in chat. Beter expectations and better player experience.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
hm... just because we can ?

Better player experience is the only reason ever !!

Example:
I think the description i pretty self explaining....

Yoguan

Suggestion:
Increase maximum amount of /auc

Detailed description:
The maximum amount of /auc is 10.000 by default. In op factions, prizes go up to 500.000.000. Often a player will not get the minimum amount he / she wants for an item, which leads to /auc c. By increasing the maximum amount that auc can have (mayb also considder the maximum increase value to like 1.000.000 or 10.000.000) it will lead to less canceled auctions and less spam in chat. Beter expectations and better player experience.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
hm... just because we can ?

Better player experience is the only reason ever !!

Example:
I think the description i pretty self explaining....
this wont be a good idea because when everyone /auc and have to go, the item that he send to the auc will be deleted or something

Status
Not open for further replies.