Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Hyplex Micro Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterME

Banned
Suggestion:
Hyplex Micro Wars

Detailed description:
It would be REALLY amazing if MICRO BATTLES were added just like in Hyplex with all the same concepts.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I feel like it would Bring more people to the Pika community if there were more games that relate to big Minecraft servers.

Example:

PriorHx

Pika Lover
Detailed description:
You're not giving a detailed description of what you want added. Describe the gamemode more, don't make people go to the server to check it out.

OP
OP
MasterME

MasterME

Banned
Detailed description:
You're not giving a detailed description of what you want added. Describe the gamemode more, don't make people go to the server to check it out.
It would be a 1v1v1v1 (green/blue/red/yellow) on a small islands IE. 32x32 or 64x64with lava separating them from each other on each island there is a small structure that has no purpose but just visual ascetics (can be changed!). when the game has been going on for 5-10 minutes the world starts to shrink until there is only 1 block left and that disappears>Fast paced / PVP / Team game>
search

PriorHx

Pika Lover
Ah yeah I've seen that before. The picture helped a lot. Sounds like a good idea and is surly simple to create. I could think of some cool ideas for it that could get players playin there!

OP
OP
MasterME

MasterME

Banned
I have a couple more ideas to improve the server with the games and hackers. One of the best ways to help with hackers is read the chat some examples ( if they ask for snowballs,eggs book and quills ,or potions) this could be a very high chance of hacking (snowballs/eggs) mean they can do <.throw> command which lags the server book and quill means <.BookHack> they can get a admin to click on a URL link so they get /OP. and potions they can modify potions <.potion add strength 255 1000> .I can give more information on how to protect your servers. For a game how about a minigame where there it is 2VS2 but they are [piggybacking] there teammate and they could choose certain classes I have given another picture but instead of the mobs it would be players. -------- THERE COULD BE MORE THAN 2V2--------- Game Idea.jpg

Arceus

Legendary Pika
-1 pika has already copied their bedwars and h**'s labs they should not copy anymore

oOmeerOo

Veteran
well if it get's accepted when can get creative with it and change alot of stuff.
+1

OP
OP
MasterME

MasterME

Banned
Yes I have applied for staff so hopefully I will get to work with the PIKA team better, and discus these topic with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.