Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Help catching Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticMCGamer

Suggestion:
Help catching Hackers

Detailed description:
Hello, My name is MysticMCGamer and i play on Pika Server for About a Year and a half, and i noticed a few hackers but i newer managed to get a Proof, so they were never punished for the tings that they have done. My suggestion is that You make a second page about Banning other hackers but in this one you wouldn't need proof, and this would be like page for contacting helpers and admins that someone is hacking so they can go and catch him/her use Hacks. This would be something like Support tickets but only it would work faster and i t would get admins attention a lot faster so they could go and a lot faster come on server and see the Hacker. They could go while he is still playing and that is how we could all get rid of Hackers and enjoy. Thanks for Reading.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Because a lot of Hackers is getting away with no punishment for what have they did.

Example:
I don't have any videos or photos of this but i can say that this happened a lot of time for me, i saw people fly in hub, or on servers and i never had any proof for them to be banned.

DODE2K

Veteran
or instead you can just go to TeamSpeak or Discord and ask a staff member to go to that server
Teamspeak IP :ts3.pikacraft.eu

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
you can use a free screen recorder such as bandicam free edition or screencast-o-matic
this would enable you to record hackers and report

Status
Not open for further replies.