Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: HCf server

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_okami_xo

Banned
Suggestion:
HCf server

Detailed description:
i think you should make a hcf server or a Hard Core faction server its is a fun challenging game mode and i think we as a community would love something like this added to your wonderfull game modes

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It would be a great way to pass time

Example:
example servers arcain.cc faithfulhcf.com

~ Logically ~

Banned

Mostly cause of the plethora of HCF servers. The entire game has been killed by people with names like "TryTheWKid" or something atrocious. As bad as Pika can be, player wise. I doubt we need some try hard kids slamming away at their greasy keyboard spamming "L".

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I think a lot of players would like this, but Pika made a strawpoll a while ago about what gamemodes we wanted, or if we just wanted the old ones improved/fixed, and most voted for that last. If I can find the strawpoll I'll be sure to post it here :)

I think a lot of players would like this, but Pika made a strawpoll a while ago about what gamemodes we wanted, or if we just wanted the old ones improved/fixed, and most voted for that last. If I can find the strawpoll I'll be sure to post it here :)
O I just noticed; It's not so smart to post IPs as an example..

Sorry for the spam but here's the link: https://www.strawpoll.me/11619499/

If a moderator sees this like IDK @Davidva please merge my threads? :D :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.