Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Fix up Rank description

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slicecuter

Suggestion:
Fix up Rank description

Detailed description:
This applies to most servers on the pika not only survival. I think that they should redo the rank descriptions. so that when a person wants to buy something he knows what he is getting and what now. so that he doesn't find out in the game that he can't do this or that for example when i bought ninja rank it said i could so /kit ninja on the website but then in game i was told i can't. i didn't really mind it would be just nice to know that before i bought it.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

SurvivalGames

Reason:
When i person is buying something and is looking at the description of what he is buying that it is 100% accurte, i think that would help newbies, older players and the server it self and plus i know things about web design it wouldnt even take that long to fix, thanks.

Example:
When you go to buy a ninja rank on survival, it says when you press 'buy', in the description, that you will get /kit ninja. it then says what kit ninja gives you, time period in which it can be used in ect. But then it doesn't give you the command access in the game.

nd618

Supporter
This mistakes must be fixed , as you mentioned that players need to know what they are buying and getting .
+1

Matin Mohammad

Pika Member
Slice That if true i think they need to fix the /kit too that we could do /kit the rank we had but now we can only get the books or tools thats bad atleast each rank must have their own stuff like it was before!

Status
Not open for further replies.