Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] DirkieXP - Survival donatorranks changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirkieXP

Banned
  • Server
    Survival
  • Suggestion
    My suggestion is to add some more permission and kits for the survival-donators:
    For example:
    - Warlock+ permission to use colors in chat. (Other servers have this since the last reset and this could be a nice addition making it worth to donate 1 of the 50+ euro ranks).
    - Ninja+ permission to have no countdown when teleporting to someone else or going to a warp. (we had this one before)
    - ./Kit premiumkey (1 key every 2 months only for alchemist+. Kinda the same as SkyKing has ./kit icekey 1 time very 2 months, in SkyBlock ice.)
    - ./kit skull (same cd as in SB ice) Gives alchemist+ a kit with skulls.
    - ./rename for warlock+ so we can give our items fance names.
  • Reason
    After the last reset the donator kits have both been buffed and nerfed. Some have gotten better others have gotten worse. Also have we lost some donator feautures which we had before.
  • Example
    Well most of these permissions are already added in SkyBlock Ice, and I am sure that staff is already familiar with these permissions and kits.
Edit: @Thav01 , @PizzaMC , @Harshhc_returns , @Slendyy and @DutchminerHD

Last edited:

Slendyy

Veteran
Good suggestions yes, i would like to see more permissions for our donators, it's a kind weak compared to other servers.

+1

MouraThat

Veteran
Like the suggestions i think we need more stuff for donators
i think kit alchemist should have one more enchanted book like maybe looting 3 or sharpiness or something like that
/kit skull what does that mean cause i think alchemist should just get skull command (/skull) like in creative.
i think colour chat is debatable
but for warlocks and alchemists it needs a rework
quicker tp time yes
Also better nick permissions
and afk command
and auto stuff for alchemist
is my suggestions
Also..... i have a suggestion about the crates
for premium crate please get rid of kit building in it nearly all donators get and i think if you go out and spend 2 euro 50 and only get kit building its a waste
instead put kit alchemist in premium and put something else in adventuerer
also the dye kit i think u should put 1/2 stack of each dye instead of only 8
Edit: i bought a lot of keys today 12 keys in total and im quite ennoyed because i didnt really get that good value for money because most of my openings just gave me kit alchemist which i get every 6 hours. so can u remove donator kits from chests please and also the nether farming kit....just doesnt do it for me.
Sorry for the bad format
good suggestions hope mine are as good.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DirkieXP

DirkieXP

Banned
  • Warlock+ no longer have cooldown when teleporting.
  • (I am not sure which) but donators have permission to use colors in chat!
  • Crates will not be changed, since a crate has a risk of getting very good or bad stuff. That is how a crate works, look at CSGO. It works exactly the same in that game.
  • I do not know if @DutchminerHD is considering adding any other parts of my suggestion. We'll see!

MouraThat

Veteran
  • Warlock+ no longer have cooldown when teleporting.
  • (I am not sure which) but donators have permission to use colors in chat!
  • Crates will not be changed, since a crate has a risk of getting very good or bad stuff. That is how a crate works, look at CSGO. It works exactly the same in that game.
  • I do not know if @DutchminerHD is considering adding any other parts of my suggestion. We'll see!
You cant talk in colour?

OP
OP
DirkieXP

DirkieXP

Banned
Bump,

Did this make it to a voting in the staffmeeting? Any reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.