Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Better anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markbona

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Better anticheat

Detailed description:
Hello There is a lot of hackers in bedwars. Pls ban them right away so players dont be annoy

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Other

Reason:
Less hackers. Hacking is against the rules of your server right

Example:

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Not many developers atm, I wouldn't mind a new one, but I also don't mind the current one..

Leo Out

your friend :)

Not many developers atm, I wouldn't mind a new one, but I also don't mind the current one..

Leo Out
drop mic xD
m8 we all know the server is full with hacker we (players) can do 1 thing and its reporting staff team is working hard af this is a cracked server this is a paid server so if u see hackers only report staff performance they own job (i don't swear) dont hate me bro

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
All you can do is report and have proof. They are not 24 hour robots.

Requesting to lock!

OP
OP
Markbona

Markbona

Pika Lover

Requesting to lock!
So ur saying just to let them hack so that players get annoyed for the mean time
They're are so many hackers in pikanetwork
The staff of this server wont be able to see your report fast

So ur saying just to let them hack so that players get annoyed for the mean time
They're are so many hackers in pikanetwork
The staff of this server wont be able to see your report fast
bro just report u will not lose anything
if they didn't see it right now in this moment they will see it in 1hour or less

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well, they totally won't see their report fast but at least the players are reporting. I did not mean to let the hackers continue hacking because nobody wants that. No server has no hacker.

Well, they totally won't see their report fast but at least the players are reporting. I did not mean to let the hackers continue hacking because nobody wants that. No server has no hacker.
that what I want to say but you say it in a good way

if u want to add something add if u don't plz don't post farm isn't a good thing lock ??

Desiiweee

Banned
People just can't understand that we can't be online 24 hours banning hackers. i'll explain this short, We are people too and not a robots. If you see a hacker record it and report it here in forums instead of making this kind of threads because this won't do anything.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Members can't just making these unnecessary threads. You can just go to the right section then report the hacker with PROOF. I highly suggest making your proof as a video is recommended. And i highly suggest (again) to use bandicam for video proof that he's/she's a hacker.

UpsetSyafiq_

People just can't understand that we can't be online 24 hours banning hackers. i'll explain this short, We are people too and not a robots. If you see a hacker record it and report it here in forums instead of making this kind of threads because this won't do anything.
We mean anti-cheat, not more staff. Anti-cheat is kinda robot

OP
OP
Markbona

Markbona

Pika Lover
You might be right that Staff cant be online 24 hours. Just as like as I said Let the anti cheat do the job. Staff are not robots that can be online 24 hours I agree to that so in order to ban hackers Let the anti cheat do the job. Simple right

OP
OP
Markbona

Markbona

Pika Lover

Requesting to lock!
You might be right that Staff cant be online 24 hours. Just as like as I said Let the anti cheat do the job. Staff are not robots that can be online 24 hours I agree to that so in order to ban hackers Let the anti cheat do the job. Simple right. If they're are no staff online let the anti cheat do the job.

OP
OP
Markbona

Markbona

Pika Lover
Members can't just making these unnecessary threads. You can just go to the right section then report the hacker with PROOF. I highly suggest making your proof as a video is recommended. And i highly suggest (again) to use bandicam for video proof that he's/she's a hacker.
You might be right that Staff cant be online 24 hours. Just as like as I said Let the anti cheat do the job. Staff are not robots that can be online 24 hours I agree to that so in order to ban hackers Let the anti cheat do the job. Simple right. If they're are no staff online let the anti cheat do the job.

OP
OP
Markbona

Markbona

Pika Lover
It's just improving anti cheat needs a good developer but only yoeri/dutchminerHD is the only developer who is working in the server atm.
Ye I know that. Thats why im suggesting it but im not forcing to do it like today already

Moon_420

Banned
It's just improving anti cheat needs a good developer but only yoeri/dutchminerHD is the only developer who is working in the server atm.
They are not fully "Developers" cause they don't Write the code of the plugins they use Existing ones Paid/Free which is fully acceptable, as far as i am Aware that's how it is

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I will just say one thing, the anticheat hasn't been implemented on bedwars yet. But it will soon happen so don't worry and do what you can to report hackers in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.