Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Ban Proof for all players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meron

Suggestion:
Ban Proof for all players.

Detailed description:
I want to suggest that we need proof to all players not only donators.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak
Other

Reason:
Sometimes staff members might be wrong about the alarm they get in chat and also the player might have some skills or a good reaction to players that they target and they might have a good mouse,keyboard,etc... that my might make him better in pvp or something else. and also it wouldnt hurt to take a screen shot of the alarm or even a video and post it to the player for ban proof.

Example:
take a screen shot of the alarm or even a video and post it to the player for ban proof.

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
the player might have some skills or a good reaction to players that they target and they might have a good mouse,keyboard,etc...
First of all. I would say it's pretty obviously when a person hacks or not. And in the cases the staff isn't 100% sure they screenshare them so they can see if the player hackers or not. So this suggestion is kind of already in the server.

OP
OP
M

Meron

First of all. I would say it's pretty obviously when a person hacks or not. And in the cases the staff isn't 100% sure they screenshare them so they can see if the player hackers or not. So this suggestion is kind of already in the server.
Well it wouldnt hurt if the staff gets a pic and then makes it a real one so he can send at imgur.com and then sends it to the player that he hacks. Thanks for your reply!

itzwebby

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Ban Proof for all players.

Detailed description:
I want to suggest that we need proof to all players not only donators.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak
Other

Reason:
Sometimes staff members might be wrong about the alarm they get in chat and also the player might have some skills or a good reaction to players that they target and they might have a good mouse,keyboard,etc... that my might make him better in pvp or something else. and also it wouldnt hurt to take a screen shot of the alarm or even a video and post it to the player for ban proof.

Example:
take a screen shot of the alarm or even a video and post it to the player for ban proof.
well as @Mortmaurice said staff screenshare between each other so that suggestion may be already on the server but i think its not the best idea because some staff might have a bad pc or they have low ram like 2gb ram bec i sadly have thim so when i try to record someone hacking my video is soo laggy and my game will be laggy 2 so i guess this idea aint 2 good

Davidva

Veteran
I only include proof for chat punishment and donators.

Status
Not open for further replies.