Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: AFK voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwimato

Suggestion:
AFK voucher

Detailed description:
so that you can just do /afk then not be kicked even if you stand still for like 4 hours cause youre afk

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
I hate afk pools

Example:
imagine *a paper with "AFK voucher" written on it

just like the or something else with "AFK voucher" written on it just like "Tnt fill / fly voucher / feed or food voucher"

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Would you rather wait to get a afk voucher or just use a afk pool which is a lot cheaper so I have to say this suggestion is senseless this -1 from me also if you hate afk pools I think you hate to hear the sounds which I have a solution : turn down your master volume

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
-1 just use an afk pool like everyone else.

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
On factions you can AFK just by standing in air with /fly on, in general rather buy fly voucher than asking for AFK voucher as lets be honest fly voucher is more useful.

If you don't have /fly there is plenty of afk pools, even some which are like 1 or 2 blocks, or you can place fence in middle of your grinder and press space+esc to continuosly jump until you come back or server reboots.

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
-1 Just use an AFK pool they are easy to make and every faction most likely has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.