Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: admins/moderators should list extinct stuff in /ah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majdy Rkia

Pika Member
Suggestion:
admins/moderators should list extinct stuff in /ah

Detailed description:
the title says it all theres alot of extinct stuff in /ah like iron golem eggs/nether stars/wither skulls etc that should be listed in /ah very often so my plan is that staff login weekly to list some stuff like the items i mentioned in a very high price because they are hard to get.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
it makes stuff alot easier for players

Example:
for example an iron egg sells for 1m now if staff list it they should list it about 2m 2.5m (VERY HIGH PRICES)

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Rare items like this are supposed to be difficult to get, that's why they are rare, spawn eggs and being able to change the spawner with them is very useful but it ruins the whole point of survival. It will not make it any easier for players at all, most people don't even have 100k so no one would be able to afford it. Plus beacons and spawn eggs are in vote crates which people can get for free. Honestly I think the vote crates should be removed aswell but that's my opinion. Beacons should only be obtained through killing the wither, they are a symbol of pride and achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.