Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: adding a new game

Status
Not open for further replies.

superXninja

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
adding a new game

Detailed description:
i had this idea from a custome map and the idea is simple i decided <race> as a name for for now the idea like this it is like car race you begin in the star line and you have to reach the finish line first before the other player and you have a speed effcet on you
(you got the idea

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
cool game

Example:

TwistyPvP [N3rd]

Pika Member
+1

new minigames increases the player-base for pika . when bed-wars came out there was a MASSIVE player-base increase

i'd definitely half to agree with a new game but not like the game-mode you want .

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
Is ~~ V but what i said it won't be like i said exacly
+1

new minigames increases the player-base for pika . when bed-wars came out there was a MASSIVE player-base increase

i'd definitely half to agree with a new game but not like the game-mode you want .
yes but what i said is only an idea pika will change it and make it better of course

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
I think it is not a very good idea because pika already has a lot of servers and it is really hard to maintain such a big player base.

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
I think it is not a very good idea because pika already has a lot of servers and it is really hard to maintain such a big player base.
pika can handle 4000 player and now it don't get more than 2000 and pika has a lot of servers but only bedwars and eggwars and skywars that has a good amount of player so why not adding a new cool serrver like this

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
pika can handle 4000 player and now it don't get more than 2000 and pika has a lot of servers but only bedwars and eggwars and skywars that has a good amount of player so why not adding a new cool serrver like this
Yes, but out of 2000 around 900 are hacking and the more players and servers you have, the more hackers, galactix for instance, is filled with cheaters

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
Yes, but out of 2000 around 900 are hacking and the more players and servers you have, the more hackers, galactix for instance, is filled with cheaters
Yes but in this game there is no pvp and hacker are pvp cheater so i don't think that would be any hacker in this game don't you think?

Gav1n0312

Rare Pika
-1 i think its better to spend time in stopping hackers and making games there already are better then new ones

shadow1755

Epic Pika
+1 and -1 because
-1 pika have a low-security ground they don't have much staff at the moment this is why they didn't add any new game-mode ( i think not sure) + the only coder (who know how to code in Minecraft ) is the owner the only one he have lot to do, he is the one who fixes bug (sometimes high staff help)

+1 it will be good to have another minigame to play on pika and make pika have lot of players ( i hope )

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Is it a straight line race, you haven't specified very well, can you please explain in more detail. Is it like death run?

ObbyT1st

+1 but, if you are trying to put on a new mini-games you need to pretty much delete some mini games players don't play that much sucha as TnT-Run , etc. (Just a matter of an idea)<3

-Great suggestion:lightbulb:

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
You are a racer you need to get to the finish line before the other of course the race won't be eay because there is obsticles in your ay and you need to ivode them and you wont race with noraml speed you will have speed effect on you

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
+1 but, if you are trying to put on a new mini-games you need to pretty much delete some mini games players don't play that much sucha as TnT-Run , etc. (Just a matter of an idea)<3

-Great suggestion:lightbulb:
no you don't need to delete some game because some player will be angry because of that

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
this is only a suggestion pika will of course make it better and there is no server that have this game i mean pika network will create a new game and who knows it mieght become a popular game

TwistyPvP [N3rd]

Pika Member

i'd have to agree with you but at the same time i'd have to disagree because there's no problem pika has so much loyal members they can double their staff no problem.

MECHAME

Veteran
Your suggestion has been sent it to higher staff members to check it out.

Thanks for suggesting.
Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.