Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Add new Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Add new Games

Detailed description:
In the most famous servers, the server owner put a lot of games so that the players do not feel bored
Football Game And Farm Hunt and Pixel painters
Football Games The person who ignites the enthusiasm to win is my own opinion
Farm Hunt The idea of the game is that there are hunters and players in the forms of animals must hunters to catch and kill animals This act makes the person feel excited
Pixel painters One of the best games I love if added to this server will get a new update and will increase the number of players because this game supports the competition and make the person shows all he has to win there are beautiful ideas in this game

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
This makes the players feel the splendor of this server and also will increase the number of players because this server has changed something big himself I really hope you add these games and there are many other games These games will make the server more famous

Example:
In many of the servers that use these games you see a lot of players come to play and this is a great thing if some new games are added will increase the number of players

Mikayu

Games do take a long time to make and get done for all the players of Pika to play on but I think the games mentioned above are nice and would be a great addition to the server.
+1
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.