Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: ADD ANNIHILATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
Suggestion:
ADD ANNIHILATION

Detailed description:
Annihilation is one of the enjoyable gamemode out there (for me)

Annihilation is a team-based PvP gamemode with 4 teams, Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green. Your team's objective is to destroy the other 3 team's nexus, while protecting your own. Each team has their own quarter of the map where they can gather resources, build defenses etc. You can join a team in the pre-game lobby, and in phases 1 and 2, by using /team join (color). You won't be able to select a team anymore when the game hits phase 3, so make sure to join before the phase 2 timer runs out. Every player is in a pseudo-adventure mode, meaning block breaking is only possible with the correct tools.
Your team wins when it is the last one with a nexus.

The game is split up into 5 phases, each phase lasting 10 minutes.

Phase 1: Nexus blocks are invincible
Phase 2: Nexus blocks lose their invincibility
Phase 3: Diamond ores spawn in the center of the map. Witches spawn in their huts.
Phase 4: Boss spawns. Blaze powder is added to potion shop
Phase 5: Nexus Bleeding

The game will remain at phase 5 until a team wins.

The Nexus

The Nexus is the most important block in the game.
Each Nexus only starts with 75 hit points, and when mined it will lose 1 HP each time. When mined it makes a very loud anvil sound at the base, or a light note block sound if you aren't close enough, to alert the team their nexus is being hit.

Once a team's Nexus is destroyed, that team will no longer re-spawn. The remaining members of the team will remain in the game until they die, meaning they can still attack and destroy your nexus.

each base has its own mines for ores (iron, coal, gold, gravel, lapiz, emerald) except diamonds.

diamonds only spawn in the middle of the map, so you all 4 teams are fighting for it in the middle.

there are a lot of maps out there so it is interesting and you'll not get bored

please watch this videos for full details
( i know this is from shotbow network which is a premium server, but it would be nice if everybody can play this, even if its cracked.)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I missed annihilation so much <3

Example:
https://youtu.be/kZHJYtKD2do

OP
OP
Lil_Jstn

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
watch the video for the awesome kits. spy, acro, assassin, warrior, archer, builder, pyro, scorpio, swapper and many more!

i searched the forums and a lot of threads had been made like these one. but i suppose the new owners will see this thread and i hope that they will agree to this.

Dont hate on me please <3

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Even though this suggestion was given earlier https://pika-network.net/threads/suggestion-add-annihilation.46247/ but i still want it to be implemented as a game mode as it may even increase pika's player base so +1 from me as it will also increase interest among players in different game modes . Hope gunfire and voodoo may consider making this possible but i have one request before that #WEWANTCSB

OP
OP
Lil_Jstn

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
that "earlier" was posted on january 2018. the new owners bought the server on march, so maybe this is the first time that they will see this anni thread :)

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
you know copying others server kits and games is not a good idea
wait so you are saying "copying" other server games isn't a good idea ...ok lol annilation is a gamemode not a game just like fornite and pubg were battle royale is a game mode not a game so technically we arn't copying anyone the server comes with different maps and ideas lol

OP
OP
Lil_Jstn

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
you know copying others server kits and games is not a good idea

? do they own the gamemode? or do we own all our gamemode? faction, kit-pvp and prison? i dont think so, annihilation is a gamemode too, copying other servers? you know why?

cosmicmc has terrible anti-cheat, there are like flying players and stuff,
guildcraft has lost it's player base peaking 200 - 300 at it's most high. (all players in server)

so in my opinion? pika is the best cracked server that minecraft has, if we could add this gamemode. all those players who lost it in guildcraft and cosmic will have a chance to join us, since pika is getting better and better now.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
? do they own the gamemode? or do we own all our gamemode? faction, kit-pvp and prison? i dont think so, annihilation is a gamemode too, copying other servers? you know why?

cosmicmc has terrible anti-cheat, there are like flying players and stuff,
guildcraft has lost it's player base peaking 200 - 300 at it's most high. (all players in server)

so in my opinion? pika is the best cracked server that minecraft has, if we could add this gamemode. all those players who lost it in guildcraft and cosmic will have a chance to join us, since pika is getting better and better now.
*cough* jartex *cough* *cough*block mc*cough* the list goes on lol also don't be triggered

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
no, this has been sugested before and NO. first of all the other servers have to be fixed and patched up, then and ONLY then we can think about adding a new gamemode

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Good evening,
NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.