Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: A /party command

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProSniper1

Suggestion:
A /party command

Detailed description:
The /party command is like when you add friends or players to your party and the owner of the party can pick a game and all of those players whom are on the party will also will be in the game, It's like from Hypixel I think.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It will be very convenient to all players since Bedwars is always filled with a crap ton of people and it's very hard to join the same map since it'll be filled quickly with people.

Example:
I /party request Player or /p r Player, and that player will accept with /party accept or /p accept Player2, and Player Will right click a map and both of them will get in the game.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
this is already being worked on in servers like BedWars but yeah +1 for all arcade gamemodes

DqrkneZz

Veteran
This will soon be implemented, I think PizzaMC announced that on discord so no need for this suggestion. Parties will be added to pika network extremely soon.

Requesting lock.

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
This will soon be implemented, I think PizzaMC announced that on discord so no need for this suggestion. Parties will be added to pika network extremely soon.

Requesting lock.
As he Said PizzaMC announced that it Will be added on bedwars

Requesting to Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.