Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Suggestion: 100 spawners smashed into 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Elpedes

Suggestion:
100 spawners smashed into 1

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that spawners should be compressed into 1. When two spawners are in a maximum of 3-block radius, they must be combined into 1. The spawner you just placed will combine to the first spawner you just placed in that 3-block radius, making it a two spawners compressed. Having a maximum of 100 spawners compressed. Having this plug-in downloaded guarantees to reduce the lag given by these spawners since we all know that motto in minecraft "The more, the laggier". Why not have the spawners compressed into one ?

Sneak+Break = Breaks the whole compressed spawner
Break (No Sneak) = Breaks 1 spawner from the compressed one decreasing the spawner by 1.

This suggestion is made to help pika more in decreasing the lag of the server. Having this kind of plug-in might also attract more players.

New players be like:
"Wow, compressed spawners!"
"OPSkyblock just got op-ier!"

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
I greatly feel that my suggestion is a necessary change since it guarantees that it would greatly affect players and the server in a good manner.
The players wouldn't need to bother building large farms for these spawners to fit in since they already have there spawners compressed into one.

The server wouldn't also bother the lag given by these spawners since they are lesser now, the spawner-limit of 30 wouldn't be a hindrance anymore since the spawners are compressed. The real main reason of this limit is to prevent lag, but I guarantee you it will prevent more lag if spawners are lesser.

Players that had more than 30 spawners wouldn't bother placing them without doubt. Why have more a stack if you can only place 30 ?
New players wouldn't be surprised if they played the server for too long and too great that they achieved 30 spawners because of spending the great time playing in pika.

"̶H̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶w̶n̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶?̶"̶ ̶
*No one answers*
*Someone answers but wrong*

Example:
https://imgur.com/a/OFEaU
https://imgur.com/a/LM5k0

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
There is servers which possibly include "compressed" spawners but most of the plugins are bugged
and can cause more lag and possibly more increase of loss of the specified spawner what i can say is that you can wait for the possible updates coming up from the new owners and hope for the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.