Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggested Shop Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi1307

Banned
What items do you think the community will often need? And what items do you think the community is willing to pay for them? I'm trying to make my shop cater to the majority of people so I need suggestions.

Ninja0000L

most of ppl is searching for the rare items like '' diamonds - name tags - saddels - horse armors - spawn eggs - slime balls - nither skelly head '' some building blocks like '' quartz blocks - glowstone blocks - wool blocks - clay blocks - sandstone blocks - moss stone blocks - stone bricks blocks - bricks blocks '' and food like '' steak - chicken - bread - pigs steak '' and some enchanted tools like '' enchanted pick axe - enchanted axe - enchanted shovel - enchanted fishing rod '' some pvp items and tools like '' enchanted armors - enchanted sword - enchanted bow - god apple - golden apple '' and some other stuff like '' enchanted books ''

Slendyy

Veteran
It all depends on the taste of the person. Some people like medieval other like modern and that kind of stuff saddles etc everyone needs it, at least the normal players. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.