Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RichyDash

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
because its only aesthetic, has no advantage over players

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I could swear that you or someone asked this yesterday.
Anyways, the staff said no to it.

WarriorKid

I Don't Think Its Allowed Because Some Players And Staff Members Might Find It Like Hacking.

OP
OP
RichyDash

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
I know that but SINCE IT IS LIKE 5ZIG, is it allowed? because it doesn't say SPECIFICALLY but, it says "This is also; 5zig Mod, HubPixel, etc. " DOES THAT MEAN keystrokes as well? It says ETC. not just ONLY 5ZIG or ONLY HubPixel. You aren't answering my question, nutella. and yes i already know about the approved modifications list, which says "anything not listed above is not allowed." I need to know if the keystrokes mod is allowed, because I don't know if "anything not listed above" means specifically everything listed, or just things in general.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RichyDash

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
I Don't Think Its Allowed Because Some Players And Staff Members Might Find It Like Hacking.
why and how would they find it hacking? like for real who made up these rules.......... NO REALLY tell me who..... and why not change it to "anything that doesnt give you an advantage towards players is allowed" instead of "literally nothing is allowed except for this list of mods" that's really funny in my opinion. or a simple "use unlisted mods at your own risk" thing not just "INSTA BAN lol IF YOU USE AN UNALLOWED MOD EVEN BY ACCIDENT MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"

Last edited:

nutella

I know that but SINCE IT IS LIKE 5ZIG, is it allowed? because it doesn't say SPECIFICALLY but, it says "This is also; 5zig Mod, HubPixel, etc. " DOES THAT MEAN keystrokes as well? It says ETC. not just ONLY 5ZIG or ONLY HubPixel. You aren't answering my question, nutella. and yes i already know about the approved modifications list, which says "anything not listed above is not allowed." I need to know if the keystrokes mod is allowed, because I don't know if "anything not listed above" means specifically everything listed, or just things in general.
Jeez... hakuna your tatas. I'm just trying to help :(

OP
OP
RichyDash

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
I just want to know if the mod is allowed, a simple yes or no

YoungerO_o

Key-Stroke mod is not allowed. If you are found using it you will be punished.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.