Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Storytime

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So this all happened today,

I had just connected Opsky and I checked on things for 1 min Or so and then someone send me a request to trade. I was busy with stuff so I ignored for a moment. He then send me tp required,
I had about 1t on my acc right then and only skygod normal armor so I didn't risked accepting it But they were continuing. So I accepted the trade request.
The guy stated adding op gear and money and mobcoins soul etc. I was like what❓
My investment was full with junk so I cancelled trade and cleared it. I thought it was some joke or mistake but the guy msged to accept trade I was like shocked why would someone give me max gsets and max pvp sword ; 2t money ;50k mobcoins ; many godly 100% runes ; stacks of e blazes ; leg pets etc.
I got all stuff, traded 3 time all with stuff.
I thought maybe he duped or something and he wanted to dispose of it. But his name rather sounded familiar (I had interacted wit him before)
Then I asked why he gave me all stuff, he told me that he was quiting and when he started 2weeks later. He had nothing and I gave him money (1b) and help him with stuff.
I was shocked that for only 1 b money he returned me 2000x times money and more worth stuff.

I always thought that Karma is a Bitch but ig No

I added him as frnd .

Last edited: