Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Stop mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funit1122

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
FUNIT1​

Suggestion:
Stop mute​

Detailed description:
Mute should be closed.I got muted by saying fk lag.You can also send me warning for getting mute but it muted me without warning.I only spam my friend or in party or in team chat by saying inc or iyn.We also spam party?But there a interval in lobby for sending message.​

Reason(s):
Svit was also got muted.Some says that they also got muted by saying N word.My friend was also got muted yesterday.I got muted today.We cant chat in team or sending message to friends for party.If you got problem with friends spamming they could remove us.So dont mute us at least in party chat or sending message to friends.Sorry for bad english.​

Example(s):
The staff should remove mute.I hope this is postive feedback.​

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate

Swearing isn't a mute for the first offense. You not being familiar with the rules is not the staff's problem, but rather yours.

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
There are many player getting mute.
That is because many players are not familiar with the rules. By registering on the server you agree to follow these rules at all times. If you don't, a punishment will be issued.

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Funit1122,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • You were punished because you spammed in global chat (2nd offense). You should read the rules to avoid getting punished. You can read the rules here.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.