Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars /stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
Methovas

Suggestion:
/stats

Detailed description:
There should be the feature of a /statistics or /stats command ingame (in a match)!

That command opens a page of a Book and quil, a chest etc.

In that menu, players will be able to see the amout of kills just from that game, the amount of deaths, the amount of final kills, the amount of Beds destroyed, their KDR and FKDR, maybe also the winstreak... not needed cuz /ws

I know kills, final kills and beds destroyed show up when TAB is pressed, but there are stats missing surely!

Reason(s):
When I'm ingame i was often interested if I improved my stats, or if I got less kills than deaths ingame!

It would be a nice feature. If it already exists in another way, let me know below. Thanks!

Example(s):

Last edited:

Abod_

Pika Lover
this suggestion already in pika go to bedwars lobby and you will find your skin and right click on it you gonna find everything

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
Buddy, i said INGAME
first line of description

ok i made (in a match)... now clear?

Last edited:

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
I think this has already been suggested before and has been denied.

Abod_

Pika Lover
well i dont accept the idea if practice i will accpet but bedwars no . hope you under stand :)

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
I just noticed theres a /stats command, but players dont have access to it...
But to see the game stats ingame would really improve my experience in playing, I really love bedwars and this additional information would be great!

Ungluecklicher

Sr Mod & SS Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Ungluecklicher
Hello Meth0vas,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • There's a stats NPC + holograph in every minigames lobby.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.