Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames /stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
AltroG​

Suggestion:
/stats​

Detailed description:
I think it would be great if there was a simple command that let's you check ur stats while in-game. Such as /stats /s /statics.​

Reason(s):
When you're in-game, you can't really return to the lobby just to check something like ur winstreak and come back, so a simple command would be pretty cool.​

Blazemon

The Pika
Could make it more in detail but this can pass also imma make a simular suggestion to this with a bit more addons

OP
OP
AltroG

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Could make it more in detail but this can pass also imma make a simular suggestion to this with a bit more addons
I stopped adding a lot of details to my suggestions when it's not needed. This way it's easier to read, and straight to the point. I'm pretty sure staff are smart enough to know what to add on a "stats" menu. But yea, sure u can make ur own version of this suggestion.

Blazemon

The Pika
I stopped adding a lot of details to my suggestions when it's not needed. This way it's easier to read, and straight to the point. I'm pretty sure staff are smart enough to know what to add on a "stats" menu. But yea, sure u can make ur own version of this suggestion.
No the suggestion i will make is more stats not only for minigames but for every other gamemode

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1
But already suggested a few times ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello AltroG,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.